Monday, May 16, 2016

...a sweet letter from a dear internet friend...

...I got this small package in the mail on Saturday...
...who doesn't love to get mail?...

...I do...and I was thrilled...

...it's from a dear 'internet' friend...that I 'met' when we lived in North Dakota...we've never met in person...but we started reading each other's blogs years ago...and we've enjoyed watching each other's children grow up...and we've watched each other move several times...but we've always kept in touch...

...Elizabeth blogs at Bits of Sunshine...
...I immediately opened and made the tea...and enjoyed it's heady and aromatic flavor...perfect for this pollen season's scratchy throats and stuffy noses...while I also enjoyed her sweet and tangible words...

...Elizabeth knows that I love Robert Frost...and she included a sweet little poem...it's actually one that I memorized many years ago for a Girl Scout program...so...I'm going to find a sweet little frame for it...

...I feel certain that Elizabeth and I will meet one day...I can't wait...

...thank you Elizabeth!

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely story and what a splendid gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely little gift and wonderful to have a good internet friend. What does it mean when "non machinable" is written on the envelope? I've never see that before.

    ReplyDelete